=
2009-05-24

I am back with Dus Ka Dum as audience love it: Salman  



Thursday, May 21, 2009 19:09 IST

Mumbai: Actor Salman Khan on Thursday said that he is back on small screen as host of the second season of game show Dus ka Dum because the audience has loved it.

"I am my usual self on the show. I interacting with the audience just like I talk with my fans. Just because you saw it on television, it looked very novel," Salman told reporters
at launch of Sony television's new slate of programming beginning next week.

He said he was normally in a good mood whenever he is with fans. "But, my mood depends on you (media). Celebrities are always in a catch-22 situation. You keep writing false stories and when there is no reaction, the falsehood continues. If you react, more will be written," Salman said.

The filmstar who returned home yesterday after completing a film shoot in London said he was appalled to read speculative stories on how he had 'harrassed' the channel
because his price for the show's second season, has been slashed.

"I was given big money in the first season. But, now it is recession time. The reduction in my fees for the second stint is not as much as it is being reported," he said.

Salman said Sony TV will be responsible for inviting celebrity guests on the show. He said, "the reason why Sony is taking care of the celebrities is that I have been left with a few friends in the industry. There are a few left and I will try to get them on the show."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Post a Comment