=
2009-05-30

Tuesday May 12, 2009  

Refrence : From Salman's Blog at SetIndia Site.

Hey guys. Hello again. I am aware that you have been waiting for the second season of 10 KA DUM, believe me I have been equally keen to do it again! Waiting for the fun times to begin!!Last year it was it was awesome fun and the opportunity to meet some amazing people it entertained and enlightened.The show revealed hidden heroes among commoners and also projected the commoner in me. Basically I am a simple straightforward man so for me it was a fun filled voyage of discovering each other. Last season ended on a note of happiness for all of us and a promise that we will repeat it with greater energy and friendlier spirit.Hope to be back real soon with you all and happy times are round the corner.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Tuesday May 12, 2009

Post a Comment