=
2009-06-28

Monday, June 22, 2009  

By Salman Khan... in his blog.
We were in Greece to shoot a song sequence for Bony Kapoor’s film “Wanted” directed by Prabhu Deva. I used to go for long walks every morning. Once on such a walk, I was pleasantly surprised to find a dog following me and as I walked some more dogs from neighboring localities joined.I have often observed in India that dogs from different streets are hostile to each other and do not approve of trespassing but this did not happen in Greece. And when I was coming back the dogs bid goodbye to each other and went their separate ways.I am a dog lover and sometimes I even treat them like human beings. I love dogs. They are very loyal and love you unconditionally. Have you ever noticed that when a dog lover visits a friend who also has dogs, the dogs smell you from a distance and do not hesitate to show their love. The dogs in Greece really baffled me. There was no rivalry among the dogs of different localities and streets. I wonder if cultural trends affect dogs of different nations…We Indians fight against each other. We have long history of wars fought by brothers. Family feuds have damaged clans. I know nothing about Greek history. It could be that certain breeds are friendly and some are ferocious. I only know that they love and express it in their own ways. Each dog is different and can never be replaced but the love and acceptance each new puppy teaches us is amazing….

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Monday, June 22, 2009

Post a Comment